- Version: V2 or V3
- Heating method: Infrared heating
- Maximum operating height: 2000m
- Power: 3000W
- Net weight: 35kg
- Dimensions of the oven: 62,5cm x 48,5cm x 23,5cm
- Dimensions of the oven with hood: 62.5cm x 66,0cm x 26,0cm
- Control options: via display or via computer(Windows) connected with USB
- Maximum PCB size: 350x250mm(LxW)
- Operational voltage: 230V
- Operating temperature: 260°C (500°F) - measured on the top side of the PCB
- Ambient temperature: 5°C - 40°C (41°F - 104°F)
- Fuse: ESKA: 6,3x32mm 16A 230V, delayed
You need to place the PCB centrally in the oven between the top and bottom sensors. It is very important that the PCB is placed under the sensor so that the sensor does not receive any radiated heat from the preheater (bottom) IR-lamps.This ensures that the temperature control will function properly.
When precise temperature readings on the PCB are required, place the external sensor thermocouple directly to the PCB in order to measure the temperature on its surface. Secure it with Kaptopn tape or solder it using solder wire with high melting tmperature to the top or the bottom of the PCB.
Bruk av ovnen: Profil 2 ble testet og fungerte fint med TS391SNL50. Går opp til 250 C. Tar 5 min.
- Dokumentasjon: https://www.eurocircuits.com/ec-equipment-ec-reflow-mate/
- Operator manual
- Safety instructions